Monday, August 2, 2010

Gameshow

One of the DIFFERENT things Aimee and I did when we went to LA was go to a taping of the New Let's Make a Deal, with Wayne Brady. They wanted everyone to dress in costume. I didn't want to do anything too elaborate because we were going straight from the show to an architecture tour and I didn't have time to change. Plus we were going to have to stand in line for a long time and we wanted to be comfortable.
So I came up with these "cowgirl" outfits. I know, I know, I look REALLY stupid. What can I say. So did a lot of other people! Aimee was a blond. Some people thought I was Pippi Longstocking. Others thought I was Wendy from Wendy's hamburgers. Whatever.
We didn't get to be contestants but we did get to go through the process and were in the audience for the taping. They didn't tell us when it would air. There was an entire row of people in front of us dressed as crayons though. So if you ever watch it, I was sitting behind the yellow crayon!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Clever! I haven't watched that show for 20 years. Now I will have to watch it every day to watch for the yellow crayon with Pippi Longstockings sitting behind it! I'll bet that was fun.

Anonymous said...

I like the comment about the Wendy's hamburger girl!