Since I have been letting my hair grow out, I seem to be wearing hairbands a lot. As I have accumulated them, I have started having a storage problem. They get tangled up together, it 's hard to see what they all are and which one I want. And I always seem to be in a hurry when I am trying to get one.
I've been thinking about it a lot. What kind of storage system would work. So I went to Michael's today, thinking I would get a cylinder of stryrofoam and cover it with fabric. They didn't have any styrofoam cylinders. So I started roaming the store, trying to find anything that would work. I found a wooden wine case on sale and a basket. The wine case seemed to be the right size for the hairbands, but I needed something so they wouldn't roll all over. So here is my finished project. It seems like it will work!