Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Photos

When Anna was a little girl, I used to occasionally baby sit for her and her siblings. Her parents were and are good friends of mine. Now, so many years have gone by, that my little Anna has a little Cora all of her own. They live up near Logan, Utah but are in town for a visit. It was a delight to get to see them both and to meet Cora for the first time. She is 6 months old. She had an eventful start in life that I got to hear about.
 Cora looks just like her momma and her momma looks just like HER momma. Genes are interesting.
I got to have a few cuddles too.

3 comments:

Christina Martinez said...

I've questioned genes myself. It's weird when people make exact replicas of themselves. I didn't think I looked like my mom or dad but then I saw a picture of my aunt when she was 15 and I think we look exactly alike...it's strange. Cute pictures!

Cynthia said...

adorable!

whitesilkpurse said...

So glad you got to see my girls! That Cora-baby has everyone who knows her wrapped around her little finger! -- Much love!!