Saturday, February 18, 2012

Seven Springs

I took my niece out for a drive yesterday. My sister wanted me to show her Seven Springs. We brought the dogs. Here is the dog pile on the back seat. There was plenty of room, but they seem to like to pile up on each other anyway.

There hasn't been a lot of rain and it's not the greenest of springs, but there was a fair amount of water as usual in the area.

The trees aren't leafed out yet. But it's still nice. The picnic area was closed off. I don't know if it is temporary or permanent.

We went up the mountain where the radio equipment was. There are amazing 360 degree views from up there. It was gorgeous.


I like the sun through the needles on this prickley pear.

And it was fun seeing this cool hawk. I don't think it's a red tail. Maybe a barred hawk?

No comments: