Monday, October 28, 2013

Ward Halloween Party 2013

I have worked on Halloween and during our ward Halloween party the last few years. This time, I decided to make sure I went. I was a Mexican Lady of some sort. My niece was a witch of the woods.

There were all sorts of costumes. We were right next to a pair of Minions.

Lots of cute kids in costumes



And a group from the ward worked hard at making free fry bread for everyone. There was a big line for them all night.

We had trunk or treat.

This costume is "smartie pants"!

Cute girls!

This little girl smiled huge, all night long.

A spook alley complete with a spider swamp.

 My friend, Cindy, was a scarecrow.



A most beautiful Cinderella.






A perfect gentleman.
This is the awesome jack o latern my niece carved for us.

And Dave provided tractor/trailer rides all night long. Again, a big line! It was a lot of fun and a lot of hard work was put into it by many people. Thank you all!

No comments: