Monday, August 28, 2017

Some Family photos

While up in Idaho for Kendra's blessing, I was able to spend a little time with Mom and get a few other family photos.  It was fun to get my sisters, Mom and I all in one photo.

  My sister, Janet.

  My niece, Karliegh and I.

  We had a hard time getting Mom to spit in the tube to do an Ancestry.com DNA test. It was really pretty funny. She said it was the grossest thing she had ever done. I told her, since she had been an ER nurse, I really didn't think that was true.

  My sister Wendy gets tired a lot. She has been working 6 days a week, getting ready for the baby blessing and a house full of company.

My nephew, Daniel with his Dad and then his Mom.


  Mom and my Sisters.

Mom being coy and peeking over the top of her finished DNA test.

No comments: