Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Tour of the Christmas Tree




















This is not a complete tour of my tree, but it will give you an idea!

You can hum or sing carols as we go.....

Fa la la la la, la la la























I bought this several years ago. We had the same ornament when I was a kid and so it reminds me of my childhood. I like elves.

















Again a memory from childhood.

We wish you a Merry Christmas.....




















I bought some glass ornamanents in San Antonio while visiting my friend Robin a few years ago.

Isn't he cute?

































A gift from the Hopkin family. Sorry it's blurry..

Hark the Herald Angels Sing!


















More Angels

Another gift.. From Kelly Kilday Reimer, Rudolph
Rudolph with a broken leg.
Just for fun. A S'more snowman. And one I made years ago. Let's all sing the First Noel.....








The reason for the season..... And the fun of the season. A gift from my friend Michelle Porter Dahl.






And they saw a star.... And maybe a snowflake



A gift from Robin in Germany.

2 comments:

Joyce DiPastena said...

I loved looking at your ornaments! Thanks for sharing them!

Cynthia said...

That is fun that you shared your ornament history. It is fun to have some things from childhood (or that remind you of it). I ran across a poem from a Christmas book we had as kids. Dave found a copy on e-bay and got me an original of the book printed in the 1950's.
fyi - I sang all the way through your blog. Thank you for the impromptu holiday festivity.