Monday, July 28, 2008

100!!!!!!

Okay it's finally official, I've lost 100 lbs !!!! It has slowed down some and it seemed like I was never going to get there, but lo and behold I have! It is almost unbelievable to grasp when I think about it and the amount of time it has been and that no surgery was involved!
I have spent way to much on new clothes lately, celebrating, but I have told myself that has to stop. I am going to get somebody to take some photos of me so I can post those for people who are out of state or haven't seen me lately. I actually feel thin, which is also amazing. (I'm not really thin, I still have quite a few pounds to go, but comparatively speaking, I feel like I am!)
It's pretty funny, how many people are surprized that I have a waist. I knew I had one, from back in the olden days. And I amazed at the smallness of clothes I fit into, especially on the top. I sure am glad I had that breast reduction a few years ago. It all helps. When I fold my laundry now, I look at the size of the clothes and I still can't believe that they are mine and I fit into them. I am looking forward to it being cooler outside. I am feeling like going bike riding, walking or hiking. Our pool has been out of order for a month now, so there really hasn't been anyway for me to do much. I sweat like crazy and am really not feeling like being a glutton and getting out there at the crack of dawn and a little scary at night. So soon.....
Yeah for me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many, many congradulations and adorations! What a goal! Blessings upon your continued success!

Bandanamom said...

Congratulations Suzanne! Way to go!

Joyce DiPastena said...

Yay! for you, Suzanne! I was going to add, "Way to go!", but I see that bandanamom beat me to it.

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you, Sue, to have stuck to your diet. I know that the loss of weight is the reward but these are my congratulations, also.