Here is a close up of the new border I tried. I finally found my booklet that has a bunch of different borders (50 actually) and will try to make my borders a little more interesting and pretty. I like this one. It actually called for one more round around, but I thought it was big enough already.
I am in the midst of one other project. I put it on hold for a minute to do this one because it's a bit more labor intensive. It is going to be so pretty though. It's a baby afghan with a silhouette of an angel on each block. Here is a photo of one of the blocks. The blocks are pretty good sized and it takes about 4 and 1/2 hours to do each block, so it's time consuming, although not difficult. The original pattern called for 12 blocks, but I think that would be too huge. I think I may stop at 9. I've got 7 done so far and I'll see how it looks before I decide if I'll stop at 9 or not.