Cynthia just did a post on quirks and I thought it might be fun to try and come up with some. I'm not sure if quirks is the best name for them, but maybe it's the nicest name!
1. I don't like anyone to read my stuff before I do. That means the newspaper and books etc. I used to get mad at my mom as a kid because we weren't allowed to read any of her books before she did. I used to say, it's not like we're going to take the print off the page or something. But I totally get it. It just bugs me. And it also bugs me when somenone strews the newspaper around the room and doesn't put back together neatly! And as long as I'm talking about the newspaper, I really need to read it in the morning. I kinda feel like I'm missing something important in my life if I haven't had that little "read the morning paper" ritual done.
2. I don't like to watch the TV or DVD without some kind of craft project in my hands, preferably crochet. I have gotten so used to working on something while I watch, that it feels wierd if I don't have something.
3. I like to be the driver. I am not sure why, but I am so used to driving that it feels funny having somebody else do it. And it's really hard for me not to tell them which lane to take and where to turn etc. I try really hard to keep my mouth shut but I am not always successful.
4. Sometimes I replay parts of conversations out loud to myself, maybe say what I should of said. Only conversations that were important in someway.
5. Because my digital scale seems a little odd, I always weigh myself 3 times and take the best 2 out of 3.
I am sure there are more but that's all I'm coming up with at the moment. I want to do a movie post too, but will get to it later!