Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gelatin flower class project

So I took a class today on making gelatin flowers to decorate cakes and food. A little fussy, but from what I hear, way easier and more durable than other techniques. I can tell you that it is amazing that someone like myself, who is  beginner, can still produce something decent. Of course, then I had to go and buy the products. More supplies. It is fun to learn all this stuff. Too bad I can't just stay at home and play with all this stuff. I have 4 twelve hour shifts in a row starting tonight. I won't be doing too much else for the next little while.

3 comments:

whitesilkpurse said...

Completely amazing!!!

The Dahl Family said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...

They are so delicate looking, know what ya mean by staying home and playing with everything...!