Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Floating Picnic

 Last Fall, I got a Groupon for a half day pontoon boat rental on Lake Pleasant.Because it was off season, it was half price, but also a little risky weather wise. We planned to go one Saturday the middle of November. The weather forecast wasn't cooperating, so we postponed it. I needed to use it before it expired the end of February, so we scheduled again and hoped for the best. And we got it! Beautiful perfect weather. It was too cold to get in the water, but we had a delightful floating picnic. Our boat was brand new, out of Scorpion bay Marina (Ma-reen-ah). I was corrected on my pronounciation.
Our crew, Penny above.
Jo was happy to be aboard.

Mamie, Erica and Cindy.

 My niece tried her hand at driving.

And me.

Such a fun time!!

1 comment:

bandanamom2 said...

Sorry I couldn't come - looks like you guys had fun. By the way - how else can you pronounce Marina??