I don't have anything earthshattering to write, but thought I would post an update on things in general.
1. The diet is going well. I am ALMOST at 30lbs at 3 weeks. Pretty fabulous actually. And I'm feeling good and it's not be too hard. I just use a lot of cognitive coping.
2.Had to do another overnight shift last night and thought I was doing another one tonight. Turns out someone else is and that is a big relief. I was a bit short in the sleep department. I don't think I was ever meant to be the total night shift person. Evenings is actually ok. I worked 3 to 11 for about 4 years when I was first a nurse, so it's somewhat familiar.
3. We've had family in town over the last month. Very unusual for us as we have't had any around for a really long time. Kind of novel and fun. Had lunch today with my cousin Donald and his wife Patricia from Topeka, Kansas. My Uncle Ronald was here a few weeks ago. He came out to propose to someone!
4. The diet is also good for my pocketbook. It's amazing how much less I spend when I really can't eat much of anything or anywhere.
5. I'm slowly becoming more and more functional on my new Blackberry! It's very fun, I looked up the address of the Heard Museum on the Internet for my cousin today.
6. I'm doing really well in my life drawing class. I had one of the best drawings in class last Monday. Pretty Awesome for me! And this teacher is much more lenient in the grading scale than last semester. I think I might even get an A by the end of class!
7. There are some awfully cute boys on American Idol! Has anybody else noticed that?