Well Joyce! Thank you for this mighty fine award, although I also very sure it is undeserved. I am one of the most UNCREATIVE bloggers there are. But I will comply with the conditions anyway. So thank you! That is number one. I am retarded and don't know how to link the logo to you! I am sorry. (See? I told you I wasn't creative!)
Next: Name 7 things about myself that people might night know...Hmm
It seems like everyone knows everything about me, but I will try.
1. I know only one person who knows this, because I haven't had time to tell anyone yet! I am going to work the overnight shift for the first 3 weeks in October. Not just until midnight, like before, but 6pm to 6am. We'll see if I can still function when it's all overwith!
2. I just started seeing someone. The first someone in about 13 years. So that is definately new! Don't know if it will go anywhere or not, but it's fun and so far so good!!!
3. I have had a black eye 3 times in my life, the first one when I was 6 years old. A victim of a pinata party.
4. A lot of people know this, but I am an earring-a-holic. I have more than most people ever dream of having. I can't imagine how people get by with 2 or 3 pairs of earrings. I have a whole case just with earrings. It is my favorite souvenir to bring back from a trip. I can't beleive I didn't bring any back from the Spam museum, but I didn't see any.( I didn't think about it either).
Gosh this is hard. Everything I think of, I know people already know or I don't want to tell. Hmm
5. I used to like F Troop when I was a kid. I don't know why anyone would care about that, but I am getting desperate.
6. My first kiss was by Jimmy Langley, who lived down the block. He was swimming in our pool with me an he told me to go underwater and close my eyes. It wasn't too excited about the event and I think I was 6 or 7. (It would be interesting to hear about everyone's first kiss! I didn't have another REAL one until I was in my 30's for pete sake. I seem to have a lot of LONG dry spells in this area).
7. My first crush was on a boy named Jody in first grade. I don't remember ever speaking to him or even knowing much of anything about him! I guess I just thought he was cute!
There!! Seven! It was painful.
Ok now I am supposed to tag seven other bloggers to do the same thing.
Cynthia at Party of Six
Cathy at My Own Opinion
Lezlee at Bandanamom
Michelle at The Dahl Family
Janet at Janet in MN
Emily at Jenkins Family Antics
Lindsey at Nuclear Family Meltdown
I'm looking forward to seeing your Creative posts ladies!