Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Up the Coast

We got to enjoy bits and pieces of the coast as we drove up . But it was very foggy and most of the time it was sunny on the road all fogged in where the view should have been.


This is the little hotel we stayed in at Crescent City, California. It was right on the beach as you can see. We enjoyed sitting in the adirondack chairs and taking in the view. Then I went for a walk up the beach looking for shells and interesting rocks or pepples. I was very excited to find a whole sand dollar! I have always found pieces of one before.
This is what it looked like when I got back from my walk with the full moon up!






Here is the fog. It's kind of pretty even when it's blocking the view.

And this bunny was at a view point. It was awfully brave and didn't run away.









And then there were a few sunny spots, like this one where we stopped to check out the light house.












2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I've never been to that part of the country. It's a pretty coastline. I like the picture with the fog.

Anonymous said...

That's so cool about finding a whole sanddollar!